I can confirm I'm a victim of his too. I found my villa on HomeAway in August 2013. After speaking with Shaun on the phone and emails for around a month I made the 50% deposit transfer of £1650 (1950euro) into a La Caixa Bank account under the name of Andrea de Souza Reis as requested by Shaun. I was then sent a booking confirmation and T&C's and didn't suspect a thing, he said the balance had to be paid 4 weeks before travel and as far as I was concerned my holiday was booked!
I've just found out my villa booking for June 2014 hasn't been made at all. I was able to find the real owner of the property on OwnersDirect and when I called him he confirmed Shaun is "bad news" and that he ended their partnership in 2013. Shaun had not booked by dates with the owner. Shaun has no access to the villa I booked but has continued to take bookings and deposits from holidaymakers regardless. He is still advertising this particular villa on 3 different letting sites will continue to steal peoples money until the authorities catch up with him. Luckily the owner of the villa is helpful and keen to catch Shaun too so we’re currently speaking with the Ibiza police and I’ll be reporting this to the UK police too. I’ve found two addresses for him in the UK and I also have friends in Ibiza looking for him, he won’t be able to hide for much longer if enough people keep reporting him.
The UK addresses are below, his home address is also listed on www.192.com if you search for Shaun Anthony Wilson.
Company address: YACHT CHARTERS (IBIZA) LIMITED
C/O DNA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD, 5A HIGH STREET, BROMSGROVE, WORCESTERSHIRE, ENGLAND, B61 8AJ 01527 573860
Company address: IBIZA VILLAS VIP LIMITED
DNA BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LTD 10 COWLEYS WAY, HIGH ST, PERSHORE, WORCS, UNITED KINGDOM, WR19 1EY 01527 573860
If your holiday booking has Shaun, Barrie, Andrea or Ibiza Villas VIP written anywhere on it be warned YOU’VE BEEN ROBBED!
If anyone wants my cooperation just let me know!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Villa Managing Agent
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "We recently stayed at West gate Lake Resort reserving our stay through Interval International. We had a terrible experience from the very beginning of our stay. Upon arrival we were..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."